Hey Guys! I just wanted to share some thoughts on life. It can beat us up pretty good sometimes, right? In general we tend to focus on the bad, the negative. Unfortunately, for some reason that is the nature of the world. However, I do not believe that is how we were created. My faith has always taught me, your thoughts, your words have life in them. Therefore if you speak positivity, and visualize postivity, then you shall receive positive benefits.
I feel this is especially important for anyone that has dreams they want to pursue and are ambitious toward their goals. It is a must to surround yourself, feed yourself, positive energy. Whether that means just listening to successful testimonies, I find hearing that reminder, gives you perspective that it CAN be done. Personally it always works wonders for me, and gives me the second wind I need to keep going for it.. An old High School friend encouraged me to watch "The Secret", which can be found on YouTube. In this video they call it "the law of attraction" and it confirms what I have been taught throughout my upbringing. 'Believe it and you can achieve it'. So cliche right?
Sadly, the same concept applies if your thoughts are always negative, your words are always negative, or keep bad company/energy around you, then you are more likely to experience negative things in life. I believe that even though it took me years on years to get up the courage to put my thoughts on a platform, and my face all over social media, that now is the time when I am supposed to be heard, and seen. I believe that my perspective on life will help and encourage others. Even when individuals may see my passions as unsubstantial. I believe that the true meaning to me and my message I am trying to spread, will shine thru to those whom need to hear it.
"If you want to reach your highest potential you will have to get comfortable being controversial" - Joel Olsteen
Fear is not apart of us. It is something taught to us, and we all cling to it. I for one am done with Fear. Life is too short. One of my favorite speakers is Joel Olsteen. He also wrote my favorite devotional that helps you Declare positivity into your life for 30 days, it is called 'I Declare'. I definitely suggest you read it and live by it, I am right there with you fighting for my goals. At the end of the day no one is in our way but ourselves, we are powerful beings!!
Some QUICK Tips on How I keep Positive Vibes around me:
1. Meditate - A few minutes a day, just step away. Take some deep breaths. Focus on your breathing, not your surroundings. Just a calm state of mind.
2. Workout - Often times we can fall in a 'slump' feeling, a workout peps me right back up! The endorphins released can make all the difference. It is hard getting there sometimes when you are feeling down, but push through.
3. Soothing Music - Pandora and I am sure any music application has soothing music available. This has been vital to me in the workplace. It instantly puts me in a peaceful place to zone in on what needs to be done, organize through my thoughts and have a calm outlook on my busy day.
4. Aroma Therapy - Let's just say, Lavender and Eucalyptus are my saving grace... The aroma diffuser along with the 'stress relief' brand at Bath and Body Works will help anyone decompress in my opinion.
5. Happy Crowd - It is vital you clean out the negative energy. It is a tough task but it must be done. Remember no one is responsible for your happiness but yourself.