Hey Fellas! (Ha-ha, this one's for you! Jk - I am sure some females are just as last minute)
For those of you who just have to wait til the last minute for a gift. I wanted to help you out. I LOVE love day and I am a hopeless romantic, so I got some insight you may need. I could definitely list out the basics we all know, like Flowers, Chocolate, Perfume... But how about something with some feeling behind it?? It seems this generation needs the help, LOL! So check out the items below and let me know if you I helped you this go-round!
10 Last Minute Valentine's Day Gift Ideas
1. Handwritten Love Letter - I think anyone who loves you would love to hear a reminder of the reasons you love them every once and a while. This option can never lead you astray!
2. You take care of Dinner - If they are the cook most nights, cook their favorite meal or even surprise her with something new that you actually researched and made from scratch. Always have a plan B if you are a horrible cook LOL!
3. The Makings of a Movie Night @ Hm. - get a couple of their favorite movies, favorite snacks
4. Flowers, Music & Candles throughout the house leading to a surprise - this is self explanatory but let me tell you, flowers don't have to cost an arm and leg! Target, your local florist, usually always have deals for $10 bucks or so! Grab their favorite candy and check out her playlist. This is a no brainer!
5. Set up for an @ Hm. Spa - Bubble Bath - grab their favorite candle, wine & bubble bath. They may just pull you in with her!
6. Set up for an @ Hm. Spa - Personal Massage - what's their favorite scent? Amazon prime body oil in that scent if possible, as well as some rose pedals and candles. Now all you need a soft blanket and Pandora! You're set! ( & you could obviously spice this one up and get your own reward, if you catch my drift, LOL)
7. Make a personal photo album of your favorite moments with your partner. So sentimental! - Walmart prints pictures in ONE HOUR, for cheap. No excuses here! Add a personal note or caption to each photo. :) You're Welcome!
8. Date Night - If you guys don't make it out a lot, due to kids or obligations, clear out a full evening and maybe even book a room. A night to just have Quality time and space is incomparable.
9. Favorite Hobby - If there is something you wish you both had more time for, an activity to do something together make it happen. Or maybe your partner is passionate about something but has not had the time or materials to practice their passion. Supply those materials or that time. From you buying paint and brushes, to you planning an evening out the week to take the kids out while they have the house to themselves for dedicated creative time. This is a way to show you acknowledge their passion and support it!
10. Balloon Room - now this is definitely more of a grand gesture but hey, if you're in the doghouse and need something to save your tail here ya go! Balloons are everywhere! You can buy a pack for anywhere between 2-5$ bucks (dollar tree has will fill up individuals with Helium for $1 ea.; Party city has packs, walmart, target, etc.) and get them filled with air or helium, fill a room and it instantly turns into Full Decor. This is so pleasing to the eye, no one could hold back a giant smile. If you fill with Helium, you could tape little notes or photos to the string of a couple of the balloons as well. Talk about some 'Marry Me' type ish! (If anyone gets engaged thanks to me, you have GOT to let me know, comment below, haha!)
Happy Love Day! And make someone feel special! Love one another!